Acceptance of terms
Information about us
The Website is provided by Trench & Associates DMCC, Legal Consultants (“Trench & Associates”) with its offices at Offices 701 and 712, Preatoni Tower, Cluster L, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, P.O. Box 21832, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The contact email address for Trench & Associates is firstname.lastname@example.org and our TRN is 100608382600003.
Communications via this Website do not establish a lawyer-client relationship and any information sent to Trench & Associates before establishing a lawyer-client relationship as evidenced by signed terms of engagement can and will be used for the benefit of the firm’s existing clients; accordingly, until we have formally established a lawyer-client relationship, do NOT send any confidential information or any information you would expect to be maintained in confidence through this Website or through any email address posted on this Website.
Our websites and services
The information held on our Website is for general purposes and guidance only, does not constitute legal or professional advice and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. For legal advice, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If you are not a client of Trench & Associates, please send an email to: email@example.com so that your enquiry can be passed on to the right person(s).
We do not make any representations or give any warranties or undertakings in relation to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of the content of our Website. All information provided in connection with the Website relates to circumstances at the time of its original publication and may not have been updated to reflect subsequent developments.
Limitation of liability
Except as required by law, Trench & Associates does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in the Website, or other services, or from any interruption or delay in access, use of, or inability to use or access, the Website for whatever reason, save that NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR FRAUD OR NEGLIGENCE RESULTING IN PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.
Acceptable use policy
You may not use our Website or other services:
- in any way that breaches any law or regulation, or has any unlawful purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, publish, post, distribute, disseminate, transmit, use or re-use any material or information which is inaccurate, illegal, defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, unsolicited, unauthorised, unlawful, objectionable or which may expose you or us to legal action or reputational damage; or
- to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others.
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or sell any part of our Website s, except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt: our Website, other services, our computer systems, equipment, software, or any areas of our networks which are identified as restricted;
- modify, access or make available data stored on a computer or device which you have accessed through our network, when either: the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this, or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
- make available or upload files that contain software, other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you, or collect information about others without their prior consent;
- impersonate another person, use a false name or name you are unauthorised to use, create a false identity or e-mail address, try to mislead us or others as to the identity or origin of any communications, or to provide inaccurate or unreliable contact details; or
- falsify true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file made available via our Website or other services.
When you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website or other services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. It may not be possible to provide you access to certain parts of the Website or our services if you do not provide the minimum mandatory information required. You do not have to provide us with any optional information requested. Mandatory information is usually indicated by the presence of an asterisk.
Viruses and compatibility
We have taken steps to detect computer viruses but we cannot guarantee that our Website is virus-free. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus, including without limitation any distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other materials. You are responsible for protecting your computer systems from exposure to viruses by the use of anti-virus software, firewalls and any other technical measures. We give no warranties as to the compatibility of our Website your computer systems, software and/or hardware. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack, or in any other way. By breaching this section on Viruses and Compatibility, you would commit a criminal offence under the relevant laws.
Our Website is owned by Trench & Associates and the copyright in the materials on our Website is owned by Trench & Associates. Any other names, images and logos identifying Trench & Associates are proprietary trademarks of Trench & Associates.
You may access, download, print and make occasional copies of materials published on our Website for yourself and/or others, and share these materials with others, provided that you do so free of charge, the copyright notices on this material remain intact, and your communication of the content is not misleading or inaccurate. No other use of the materials published on our Website is permitted without the express prior written consent of Trench & Associates. Requests for permission should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All rights reserved.
Privacy and cookies
Third party websites and linking
Our Website may contain links to other websites over which we have no control. Trench & Associates does not accept responsibility or liability for the operation or content of such websites. Please review the terms and conditions of other websites before using them. Links to our Website is not permitted without the prior and express written consent of Trench & Associates.
We reserve the right to limit or terminate your access to all or part of the Website, with or without notice, for any reason and at any time.
Please note that we may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Where we change or amend these Terms and Conditions, we will publish the updated Terms and Conditions on our Website and/or otherwise notify you of them. Any changes will take effect immediately upon publication. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
If any provision or part-provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this paragraph shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or if you would like to receive a hard-copy version of these Terms and Conditions you can contact us on the details provided below:
Trench & Associates DMCC,Legal Consultants
Offices 701 and 712, Preatoni Tower, Cluster L, Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
P.O. Box 21832, Dubai, United Arab Emirates