Mergers & Acquisitions
Trench & Associates DMCC advises on a range of domestic and cross-border / multi-jurisdictional mergers, share and asset acquisitions and disposals. Lawyers at Trench & Associates DMCC have acted for and represented parties to sales and acquisitions, as well as target companies and minority shareholders, both in the private and public sectors.
Reorganisation and restructuring
We advise on all types of capital and/or asset reorganisations and restructuring. We have experience in local and cross-border group reorganizations. Such transactions have mainly been associated with survival of the underlying business or businesses and/or as a consolidation of groups of companies or investors.
Company formation & administration
We assist clients in the establishment of all types of business entities whether onshore or offshore and have special relationships with correspondents in major free zones to ensure structuring remains at all times cost-effective. We are conversant with the highest levels of corporate governance and ensure that corporate administrative documents, such as resolutions and communications to shareholders are produced to satisfy internationally recognised standards.
- Acting in the settlement and sale of a renowned medical practitioner’s health clinics to a global healthcare equity fund.
- Advising and assisting a market leading gourmet food store on all aspects of its continued expansion in the UAE.
- Advising on the acquisition of a chain of UAE restaurants, juice bars and coffee shops.
- Advising a chain of Middle East food outlets on their expansion within the UAE.
- Advising on the acquisition of a sport and leisure centre
- Advising on a Water Park set up and operation, including restructuring.
- Providing advice on UAE corporate issues to a global telecom operator.
- Advising a global bookstore chain, on their establishment within Dubai including advice on complex licensing issues.
- Assisting large groups of companies based in Dubai in respect of their GCC-wide brand development in relation to retail, clothing and other FMCG products;
- Assisting several Dubai ‘grown’ companies in selling their UAE wide and some MENA wide businesses and performing full M&A work including due diligence and advising on sale & purchase, due diligence and disclosures.
- Advising closing an international company in recent years in purchasing a UAE wide group of companies , including due diligence and M&A work