Employment and Consultants Contracts
We advise on all types of employment and consultants contracts and act for employers as well as employees.
We are experienced in dealing with all employment aspects at UAE Federal level as well as in accordance with the specific laws of free zone jurisdictions throughout the UAE.
We also advise on disputes and litigation arising out of employment contracts and consultancies.
- Providing in-depth UAE Labour law advice to several renowned schools and colleges in Dubai including the amending and drafting of various policies for each school and college;
- Acting for the UAE branch of a large international hotel chain in the defence, management and successful settlement of an employment law claim brought against the hotel by a previous employee;
- Acting for a globally renowned financial service company in respect of pursuing a civil claim on its behalf against one of its previous employees relating to a breach by the employee of restrictive covenants contained within his employment contract;
- Acting for a large commercial client in the successful appeal of a judgment issued against it in respect of a claim by one of its previous employees for end of service payments;
- Acting for a bank in the defence of a claim issued by one of its previous employees against it for end of service payments;
- Acting for a senior director of a large international bank in respect of the successful negotiation of a severance package of significant value; and
- Acting for a large UAE refreshments company in relation to a complex case brought against it relating to trademark/ intellectual property infringement.