Trench & Associates is a boutique law firm in Dubai. The Firm was established in 1996 and Cynthia Trench was the first woman expatriate to receive her license to offer legal services from the Ruler’s Court (function now fulfilled by Legal Affairs Department). We have experienced and qualified legal staff to consider and advise on workplace issues and employment regulations. Our law firm assists businesses in managing substantial legal difficulties stemming from employee agreements. Our team’s combined experience of over 50 years. ...
We have a recognized employment practice for handling delicate, and challenging claims and disputes, including defending allegations made by senior management. Additionally, we have a wealth of expertise advising on strategic labor relations, workforce planning and offer guidance on all facets of employment disputes matters from beginning to end. We use research assistants to help our lawyers provide a contemporary, quick, effective, and reasonably priced legal service.
We advise on a broad range of employment issues:
- Advice on the UAE labour laws and its implementing regulations.
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts for all categories of staff.
- Separation/termination of employees.
- Employment related issues in mergers and acquisitions.
- Interpretation and enforcement of employment contracts.
- Transfer of employment.
- Preparing and reviewing employment contracts, termination of
- employees and redundancies and HR policies, handbooks and manuals
- Disciplinary and termination issues.
- Work force reductions and settlement agreements.
- Post-employment restrictive covenants.
- Human resources policy review, including review of employee handbooks, grievance procedures as required under the new UAE Labour Law, manuals, processes and risk-based employee training such as professional boundaries training programs to ensure compliance with express anti-harassment provisions of the UAE Labour Law.
Top Employment Law Firm Dubai: Area of Expertise
Trench Law offers various employment law services for workers, companies, human resources, etc. As a leading employment law firm, we are dedicated to offering distinctive and specialized expert assistance on all workplace-related matters and cover a wide range of workplace and employment challenges. We will tailor our advice to meet your needs and keep you updated at every step to tackle workplace difficulties securely. Because we are aware of how stressful the financial parts of legal processes may be, we have developed a cost structure that is straightforward and transparent.
Law on Discrimination
Compensation & Benefits for Executives
Workplace Safety & Health
Employee migrations, secondment & subcontracting
Claims, Conflicts & Unfair dismissals In the Workplace
Employment Law Services
Workplace Safety and Health
Considering workplace safety and health issues. Participation in Ministry’s inquests. Drafting pertinent policies, such as those regarding manual work and other types of work which are hazardous. Counsel on all pertinent environmental regulations that have an impact on worker safety.
Drafting and providing advice on employment contracts. Drafting regulations for social media, fitness for duty, equal opportunities, diversity, privacy, performance, anti-bullying, anti-harassment and concerns about misconduct. Conflicts involving executives include post-employment trade restrictions, incentives, fair notice, slander and white-collar crime. Applications for both temporary and long-term work visas and guidance on international secondment.
We can assist in helping a company with investigations. Coordinate with professionals in investigating dishonest behavior such as embezzlement, fraud, fraudulent cover claims, etc.